[arachne] Re: REQUEST FOR FULL IBM SUPPORT FOR DOS

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:32:15 +1030

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:20:38 +1000, Ron Clarke wrote:

> Yeah !  That happens sometimes, when my colleague's website in Germany goes
> down.

It happens....

> He has been hosting most of my MIDIs and MP3s for several years now, because
> our
> interests in folk music are so close that we have virtually a shared webspace.

An excellent idea!

> I have fixed the link at http://www.ausreg.com/f4/f4.htm so that it now
> points
> to my own domain: http://www.tadpoletunes.com

I found the correct site by Googling for [tadpole Ron Clarke]. It was
the first on the list! Of course i could have linked from your sig on
the email <GGGGG>

> Thanks for the tip.  :)

My pleasure ;-)

.   ,-./\      from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  /     \     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v     homepage http://users.tpg.com.au/gmone/index.htm