[arachne] GOLDENHAWK CDWRITER SOFTWARE; TOO LATE

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ARACHNE LIST <ARACHNE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:47:16 -0400

I waited a long time after I discovered Goldenhawk DOS  CDWRITER
software for sale at theNeww Hampshire based goldenhawk web site,
because I could never get Goldenhawk to reply to my questions.

But two months ago, I decided to gamble and purchase the DOS 32 bit
CDWRITER software.

To my surprise, no one was home to accept my order and the internet
scuttlebut appeared to be saying that, despite the continuing presence
of the Web Site and info, Goldenhawk had packed it in.

I wonder if anyone might have bought a copy of Goldenhawk's 32 bit DOS
CDWRITER software before that company folded, and they might be willing
to sell me a copy if so.

Thank you,

Brian Murphy
BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx