[arachne] [Fwd: +[SurvPC] Pdf2txt dos program]

  • From: "L.D. Best" <l.d.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 04:13:01 -0500

Can someone give Mark a url or whatever .... I know that program was floating around Arachnephiliacs in the past.
l.d.

Mark in Clinton TWP. MI wrote:
Hello All,
If someone still has the pdf2txt dos program hanging around please forward one
copy over here.
I haven't used it in quite a while but now have a circumstance where I need to
and just cannot find a copy.

Thanks much.

Mark

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --