[appletech] Re: Which Apple to choose?

  • From: "Amy Ruell" <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <appletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 05:59:47 -0400

Hi George,

Given your situation, I would recommend that you try and iPhone. Without
usable vision, you probably would not benefit from the increased screen size
of the iPad. If you want to create large documents, you might want to get a
keyboard for input, as the touch screen, though very usable, is somewhat
tedious to use when writing lengthy passages. The iPhone has many GPS apps
as well as a virtually unlimited number of apps to accomplish numerous
tasks. I listen to podcasts and radio stations read books, reas the
newspaper with Newsline, keep up with the news, follow my favorite , sports
teams, use GPS to plan and take trips, identify money and multiple objects,
just to name a few. You should go to http://www.applevis.com to obtain lots
of additional information.

Hth

Amy