[appletech] Re: Which Apple to choose?

  • From: "George Cassell" <ApolloSeven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <appletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 00:17:04 -0700

Hi, Amy --

No, I no longer have any usable vision.  I had intended to buy the Mac Pro with
Logic Pro to compose / create music, but I found that Voice Over on the Mac
would not allow me to manipulate the various console controles in the Logic Pro
music software.  So now I'm at a loss.

The Mac, I guess, won't let me make phone calls.  I see a lot of blind people
using iPhones online, but I don't know how or why.  Then there's the iPad, but
I don't know if it can do everything that an iPhone does.

I'd like to make phone calls and use aps that allow me to read labels at the
store, identify the denominations of the bills I carry, and maybe even act as a
GPs.  I guess these things do a lot more, but I don't yet know just what that
may be.

-- George