[HG-PBEM] Re: shandra's room?

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:00:31 -0600
On 12 Aug 2003, at 12:18, Alex wrote:

> Cycling through the pictures on the screen, Chance's serious
> expression evaporated when he reached the wet t-shirt photo. The
> laugh that burst out of him was loud and natural and shook his
> whole frame. He pointed to the photo, and, still grinning, said,
> "This is a phenomenal photo. So, who won the contest?"

Pushing out her ample chest, Shandra answered Chance with a smile.
"Who do you think?"

Suddenly, the door flew open with a bang. It was Jory. "Hey, they
found Tina, Rhogen and Carlie! They're taking them to the Transrail
Oasis Tower for medical treatment. A bunch of us are heading over
there in the other jeep. Come on!"

[...?]

[GM: Alex, you have a choice. You can stick around or go to the
Transrail Oasis Tower. If so, we can end things here and continue with
everyone together. Let me know.]