[HG-PBEM] shandra's room?

  • From: Alex <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:18:41 -0500

gestured at the nearby bed. "Sit down." She then rolled back and grabbed a
PDA off her shelf, manipulated its interface and tossed the device at
Chance. "Here's some pictures of our last big bash." Shandra looked down,
her face looking forlorn for a moment. She then looked back up at Chance.
"I mean, the last one before the incident at the Sand Stone a week and a
half ago."

Cycling through the pictures on the screen, Chance's serious expression
evaporated when he reached the wet t-shirt photo. The laugh that burst out of
him was loud and natural and shook his whole frame. He pointed to the photo,
and, still grinning, said, "This is a phenomenal photo. So, who won the
contest?"