[HG-PBEM] Re: Welcome to the Dungeon

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:27:42 -0600 (MDT)

> [[ Robb:  Sorry, Dennis... I can see where you got confused.  The "Wake
> Carlie," bit was aimed at Rohgen.  :(  ]]

[Dennis: Ah, thanks. Sorry. I added Rohgen's name to help clarify. Aaron?]

Robb Neumann said:

> Tina dropped the grate on the ground, as she rose to her feet, its
> sound echoing even in the small room where the three were being held.

"I'm disappointed.  I would have hoped we'd at least be seen as enough of
a threat that they would have bothered to hire competent kidnappers," she
said, wiping the mortar dust from her hands by running them over her
pants.  "Rohgen, wake Carlie. It is time for you to go."