[HG-PBEM] Game questions

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heavy Gear <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:36:18 -0500

Hi Everyone:

    Character generation is drawing to a close here and I have some
questions:

1)  Bryan lent me "Life on Terra Nova". Could someone give me an idea of
what chapters I should read in it?  For example, where are we starting?

2)  Following up on 1), I'd like to have an idea of the setting.  Does
everyone
walk around with a gun or is it forbidden?  If so, what kind of weaponry is
acceptable?  For my character, I'd planned for him not to carry by default.
Is that a mistake?

3)  Are we in the north, south or badlands?

4)  How much starting money do we have?  What kind of starting gear can
we have/not have?

David.