[HG-PBEM] Fight warning

  • From: "Grizzly" <irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:51:49 -0400

> >> "Sorry to interrupt," Terry said quickly, "But it sounds like
> >> Rhogen's team is under attack. Laser targeting and the like. We're
> >> calling the Trasher Queen to see if they're there and asking them to
> >> send help if they are."
> >
> >> "Prophet wept!" swore Shamus, wrestling with his controls.  "What the
> >> hell  are we supposed to do about it?  Call the security team, that's
> >> what they're there for!"
> >
> > Juliette frowned. Another attack? "Do we need to move to assist?" she
> > asked.
>
> What about Sasquatch, Carlie and the rest," Jory called out, clearly
> sounding concerned. "Silas, should we postpone this exercise to see if we
> should help?"
>
> "Damn it!" Silas sweared. There was a long pause.
>
> "Silas? What should we do?" Jory pushed.
>
> "Terry, check into it," Silas instructed. "We can't afford to not use the
> practice."

"That's really cold, Silas." Keavy said over the comm.  "I know that I'm new
to your team but I always put my friends safety before the race.  Practice
can be rescheduled.  A friend, or team mates, life can't.  Terry.  Let me
know if there's anything that I can do.  The Heap is still a good couple of
hours away, but I'm more than willing to try to help our team mates out."

Griz