[HG-PBEM] Re: [FYI] Website Update [OOC]

  • From: John Guilfoyle <john_guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:38:11 -0800 (PST)

We can coordinate payment through me -- I wire Dragos money
from time to time for his work for me (he's in Romania, and
that's the safest / cheapest / best way to get moola to
him). Pricing is along the lines of $10-$15 for a black and
white, $20-$25 for color, plus an extra $5 or so if a lot
of changes are requested after the first few drafts are
done.

-John