[HG-PBEM] Re: [FYI] Website Update [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:56:57 -0700 (MST)

Grizzly said:

> I'm in for a portrait.  Gimme the details when you get them.

Here's what John posted earlier--

We can coordinate payment through me -- I wire Dragos money
from time to time for his work for me (he's in Romania, and
that's the safest / cheapest / best way to get moola to
him). Pricing is along the lines of $10-$15 for a black and
white, $20-$25 for color, plus an extra $5 or so if a lot
of changes are requested after the first few drafts are
done.

-John

So, John, do you want me to coordinate pooling the descriptions for those
interested? At that point, everyone will be responsible for getting John
their payment. How does that sound to everyone?

For everyone else, here are the descriptions that I sent earlier to use as
reference for your own characters--

NPC Character Portrait Descriptions

General Manager Neil "colonel" Kuchel-Ash

A short, fat man (Caucasian) with round face, roughly 50 or so in age. He
wears a leather trenchcoat, button-up shirt with bolo around the neck,
trousers tucked into his mid-calf boots. He also wears a tall hat-- 'top
hat'-like with a baseball cap brim.

Senior Agent Jezabel Kuchel-Ash

A tall and extremely beautiful woman for her age, roughly 50 or so in age.
She is tall and slim but full-breasted and hipped. Her hair is straight,
black, cut above the shoulders. She wears a tight, low-cut business suit
with a fururistic appearance. High heels are a standard for her.

Agent Diego "Chico" Augusta

A tall and muscular hispanic man with angular or chiseled looks, roughly
30 or so. His hair is black with a white strip along the right-hand side.
Possessing a fine physique, he wears a button-up, muscle shirt, unbuttoned
to stomach showing his large lightning bolt tatoo on his chest. He wears a
leather vest atop the shirt. His trousers are a relaxed fit and tucked
into his mid-calf boots. He regularly carries a handheld PDA.

Accountant Clara Anastapulos

A short but slim woman, kind of mousey-looking with her hair pulled back
in a tight bun and wire-rim glasses. She should appear mildly attractive.
She wear a pirate shirt, buttoned up with a scarf tied around her neck.
Her trousers are loose fitting (kind of baggy) and tucked into her
full-calf boots.

Gear Trainer Silas Finn

An older man with long, grey hair (a bit longer than shoulder length)  and
a weathered look about him. He is roughly 60 years old, but slim and fit.
He wears a military-style, belted jumpsuit with a vest made of the same
material. His boots are mid-calf.

Pilot Jorelle "Jory" Franckes

A woman in her late 20s with a muscular physique and long, straight blonde
hair (mid back, which she often plays with in her hands). She is mildly
attractive with large, doe-like eyes, but her face looks chisled and hard.
She wears a pilot's belted jumpsuit with mid-calf boots.

Pilot Diggs "Billy" William

An older, male youth, he is slim and gangly, without much of a chest. He
is African in complextion with tight, curly hair, neatly trimmed. He has
an endearing smile. He wears a pilot's belted jumpsuit with mid-calf
boots.

Lead Mechanic Felicity Esperenz

An absolute, drop-dead gorgeous woman with a petite yet curvy figure. She
has a fair complextion with a loose-curl, tangle of fiery red hair, about
shoulder length that she wears let down, even when working. Her eyes are
large and alluring. She wears a mechanic's belted jumpsuit with mid-calf
boots and lots of pockets.

Mechanic Luc "Dirtyfishy" Mayen

A young male, tall and lanky, he is well-groomed, having a Van-Dyke for a
beard, and has an overly-confident smirky smile. He is the team's goofball
mechanic and want-to-be lady's man. He has a slight, beer belly. He wears
a mechanic's belted jumpsuit with mid-calf boots and lots of pockets.

Later.
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA