[aodvv2-discuss] Regarding the discussion about tagging every address.

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 09:06:12 -0700

Hello folks,

These are my understandings:

- The discussion will take too long.

- The technical merit does not matter. Reviewing technical arguments
takes too long and would not change anyone's mind.

- Henning has said the same thing over and over again and will not change.

- We cannot win this (regardless of technical merit).

So, on this basis, a majority of the AODVv2 author team has decided to cave in.

If this is correct, I would like to inform Alvaro of the status of this issue. I want
to hear his opinion about this.

Regards,
Charlie P.