[aodvv2-discuss] Conference call 8:00am Pacific, 11:00am Eastern on Tuesday

  • From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:04:46 -0700

Hello folks,

I'm O.K. with Tuesday morning. Sounds like 8:00am Pacific, 11:00am Eastern... right?

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 4/17/2015 6:23 AM, Victoria Mercieca wrote:

OK for me.
Vicky.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi John, hi all,

Am 17.04.2015 um 00:04 schrieb John Dowdell
<john.dowdell486@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:john.dowdell486@xxxxxxxxx>>:

Hi Lotte

Now you mention it, I recall the conversation but I can't see an
arranged hangout, normally this shows up in my Google+ account.
Please accept my apologies for missing this. I believe we are
making lots of progress but discussion is good. I'm not sure we
should wait another week, but its too late to arrange one for
tomorrow unless Charlie is listening. Do you think a call early
next week for be ok?

Sure! I'd propose tuesday at the usual time (5 PM my time, 4 PM
yours, earlier for Stan, very early for Charlie, timezones are
confusing), would that be okay for everyone?

Regards,
Lotte

Best regards
John

On Thursday, April 16, 2015, Lotte Steenbrink
<lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

hi folks,
my agenda says we had a conference call scheduled for 22
minutes ago– are you already in a hangout I missed or did we
all just forget about it?

Cheers,
Lotte