[aodvv2-discuss] Re: conference call

  • From: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:40:24 +0200

Hi John, hi all,

Am 17.04.2015 um 00:04 schrieb John Dowdell <john.dowdell486@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Lotte

Now you mention it, I recall the conversation but I can't see an arranged
hangout, normally this shows up in my Google+ account. Please accept my
apologies for missing this. I believe we are making lots of progress but
discussion is good. I'm not sure we should wait another week, but its too
late to arrange one for tomorrow unless Charlie is listening. Do you think a
call early next week for be ok?

Sure! I'd propose tuesday at the usual time (5 PM my time, 4 PM yours, earlier
for Stan, very early for Charlie, timezones are confusing), would that be okay
for everyone?

Regards,
Lotte

Best regards
John

On Thursday, April 16, 2015, Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
hi folks,
my agenda says we had a conference call scheduled for 22 minutes ago– are you
already in a hangout I missed or did we all just forget about it?

Cheers,
Lotte