[antispam-f] Re: Development version

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 11:34:34 +0100

On 4 Jun, Martin wrote:

> The PlusNet type problem is provoked by *any* email, not just SPAM!

> For SPAM, I have run with Delete Weight > 30 towards the top of my rules
> and Divert Weight > 9 as very low priority.

> Using Divert is an easy way of testing, though.

Agreed. I've only received one email since the change over, apart from
mailing list items which are white-listed. Ironically, it was from
Plusnet support re. my ongoing peak time slow-downs...

No problems thus far with 1.64 and I have "Divert Weight > 30" as the
last item in my Rules file.

We'll see how it pans out.
--
Brian Howlett
"Are you the Prime Minister?" "No, but I've often been mistaken."