[antispam-f] Re: AntiSpam 1.60

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:35:59 +0200

In article <4f2a77a6e4robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Robin Hampshire <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <4f2a1a8438antispam@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Check the last entry on the 'Known problems and restrictions' page of
> > the StrongHelp manual.

> OK - sorted now. I did a reboot and got the same errors once again (no
> other version of AS seen by filer), but all was well once I'd run
> !Versions.

Huh? That shouldn't have been necessary. The file Resources.Versions
provided in the zip should have the correct values for all the files of
the 1.60 release. It certainly does in the copy I have here. How did it
get out of sync?

Could you send me your copy of Resources.Versions, please (off list)?

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Regards,
Frank