[antispam-f] Re: AntiSpam 1.60

  • From: Robin Hampshire <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:07:49 +0100

Frank,

> The second beta of version 1.60 has been available for about two weeks
> now and there haven't been any reports of evil bugs yet, so it's
> probably time to make 1.60 the current release.

Is this a stand alone version, or should it be merged with a previous one?
Trying to load it as stand alone, I get the following errors:

Resource file 'Codes' missing or inconsistent
Resource file 'Defines' missing or inconsistent
and then the same for 4 sets of language files (2 x Netherlands, 2 x UK)

regards,

--
Robin Hampshire
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx