[angelscript] AS 2.2.0 WIP 5

  • From: "Andreas Jonsson" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "angelscript" <angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:29:06 -0300

I've released WIP 5. This is an important release, since I've now completed all
the new features that I wanted to implement for this version, now I only have
to improve them a little and fix possible bugs, etc. What's new with this
version is that script structures, can now contain arrays as members, which was
the final type to be implemented. The garbage collector still requires to be
called manually every now and then, but I intend to improve this so that the
engine can be configured to call it automatically as needed. The GC will also
be made incremental so that execution won't come to a stop while it is freeing
resources.
Soon enough the final version of 2.2.0 will be released, and I will be able to
move on the next set of features.

Regards,
Andreas
AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/
http://www.angelcode.com/forums/