[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers 740 Organ

  • From: "Robert G. Danka" <bobtv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:10:24 -0400

Hi Jon,
If you want to email me direct at bobtv@xxxxxxxxxxx I will give you my opinion of that organ and the price. I sold and installed many of those in the '80's and know it well. I'm going out for Sunday dinner so I'll answer when I get back.
Bob Danka
770
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Benignus" <glendwr@xxxxxxxxxxx>