[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers 441 & 100 Electronic Organs

  • From: "Jerry Akers" <jerry_akers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:04:09 -0600

Hi Jon,

I'm not totally sure, but they were the first digital organs that Rodgers
sold - they weren't made by Rodgers, but by some Italian firm.  They were
only in production about 2 years.

I have never had to service one, and there are a few in the Denver
(Colorado) area.  Most of the Italian models were quite reliable.

Oh, they were in production in the late eighties - I don't know specific
years.  If you want, I can ask the factory people (I'm a Rodgers tech.).

- Jerry