[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers 441 & 100 Electronic Organs

  • From: "Jon Benignus" <glendwr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:39:04 +0000

Jerry,

Thank you for the quick reply and the brochure on the 441. Do you know what years this organ was being manufactured. Do you know how reliable they are?

Thank you

Jon Benignus

Hi John,

There were two series (by serial number) of the 441 - I have attached the
brochure for the latter serial numbers.

Let me know if you need more info.

Best regards,
Jerry Akers