[analogorgans] Re: Organ pics

  • From: "Thomas W. Nelson" <twn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:33:09 -0400

milton miller wrote:

>hey tom;any pictures of you organ?i'd like to see it.  milt miller.what
>speakers do you use?

I assume you're looking for pics of the 34A, not the 660D that's
installed in my living room.  I do have a few I took outside when I was
starting the dismantling process.  I'll be happy to send you those.

I don't have any speakers or amps for it yet.  I need to come up with a
'scalable' audio configuration that we can adjust depending on the venue
in which it will be used.  Besides, I don't know exactly how many
channels it's going to have when I'm done with it :-).

-- Tom