[analogorgans] Re: Organ pics

  • From: "Jean Moquin" <jean.moquin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:56:32 -0400

Hello Milton, Tom and list,

         I don't think the list itself allows pics on its line...but, we
could share those among us using private e-mails adresses....

         This forum is a great place for sharing technical knowledge and
individual experiences....As an exemple, everytime someone makes (or have
someone do) a repair on his instrument, it would be great to share that...
the trouble, the itroubleshooting, the causes, the repairs, etc....We can
even talk about consoles and cabinets reapirs and refinishing as well as
upgrading the electronics.....sharing tips about moving the instruments
around the country.....there are no ends here...

Best to all,

Jean