[amt] Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED

  • From: "sam" <sassanrezaie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:54:08 -0000

that's fine.
you still can select only one bar or even less.
go to the beginning of the place that you want the transposing to happen, then
press F9 and then play until the end of the place
  that you want to select and then press F10.
  in this way, you have selected only the area you want to transpose.
  then do what I was said in the previous in
  regards