[amt] Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED

  • From: "sam" <sassanrezaie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:25:09 -0000

hi shaikh
  select the area and go to process menu by pressing alt plus .
then choose transpose
in the opened window, you have to type 2 in the edit field as sonar transposing
command works upon semi tone.
press tab once and tick the audio box and then ok it.
bear in mind that if you were not happy of the quality of the sound, let me
know. we may have other solutions.
  regards