[amstereo-dmf] OOPS! Forgot to Include Information on Logging In

  • From: David Mitchell <davidm44509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:35:46 -0400

The username is anonymous and the password must be in the form of an email
address such as davidm44509@xxxxxxxxx, ieuser@xxxxxxxxxx, me@xxxxxxxx, etc.
You don't need to use your actual email address unless you want to since all
IP addresses are logged. This keeps people from who are scanning for open
ports out of the server.

*Dennis:  Please send me an email off list with the user name and password
you would like to use when logging in so I can give you access for renaming,
moving, deleting files, etc. I have the option for recovering passwords
turned off.

Thanks.

Dave in OH
*