[amstereo-dmf] AM Stereo Files Are Now Back Online

  • From: David Mitchell <davidm44509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amstereo-dmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:24:07 -0400

The AM Stereo Files are back online via FTP. The url is
ftp://amstereo.serveftp.net or use your browser and go to
https://amstereo.serveftp.net

The new FTP server supports both and when using https in your internet
browser you get a nice web interface you can use. If you want, you can right
click on a file and choose play. This will allow you to play the file
without downloading it provided you have a media player setup as the default
for the file format you are trying to play.

If you decide to use your browser and https, you will receive a message that
the site is not trusted and may not be safe. This is simply because I have
not had the money to get the certificate registered through CA yet.

If anyone has any problems or issues, please send me an email and I'll fix
it.

Thanks.

Dave in OH