[AMHSO] { very important }

  • From: "Martin Schneider" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:57:01 +0100 (CET)

Dear Mutants,

Since most of you are now leaving I have a few last important remarks

{ payment }

Those of you who haven't managed to transfer the money, please bring it
along in cash. please keep in mind that it's a winter workshop. and that
the nights outside are really cold :-)

{ computers & network }

There should be enought notebooks for everyone.
Please bring your network cable if you have any !
(even if you are not going to use it yourself)

{ where to go }

Once you arrive at Haus Neuland, ask for the Lila Haus ('pink house') or
the 'alife mutants'. there should be a pink sign or pictogram referring to
the place

{ contact numbers }

You can call the Haus Neuland reception anytime from 9:00 until 19:00 .

international : ++49-5205-9126-0
inside germany: 05205/91260

If you arrive later you could call Carsten (one of our participants from
Osnabrück)
his mobile number is

international : ++49-177-4133814
inside germany: 0177/4133814

hopefully the mobile connection will work.
If anybody from Osnabrück has a D1-mobile, rather than eplus, please help
us by posting your phone number to make sure that everyone can reach us
and no one gets lost.

{ see you soon }

Thank you very much to those who contributed with presentations /
handouts! I hope all the others are working hard to get their
presentations done during their trip to Haus Neuland :-)

We wish you a save journey, and we look forward to seeing all of you soon!
All the Best!

Martin