[AMHSO] Rule110-handout-Andrei.doc

  • From: "Andrei Kouznetsov" <andrei.kouznetsov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:17:04 +0100

This is a multi-part MIME message
Hello, Martin (main mutant) and
other hopeful monsters
from all the Worlds

I downloaded NKS Explorer last week, but unfortunately the
program don?t run without Mathematica :-(

Here is my handout for RULE110 as attached file *.doc

I know yet two useful books about the real selfish DNA and
biological evolution.

Mobile DNA II ? Nancy L. Craig, Robert Craigie, Martin
Gellert, Alan Lambowitz (Editors), Amer Society for
Microbiology, 2002

The Major Transitions in Evolution ? John Maynard Smith,
Eors Szathmary, Smith Maynard, John Maynard-Smith, Oxford
University Press, 1998

See web-page http://obolab.euro.ru/mylink.htm

My T-shirt for workshop :)
First side: I hope you haven?t HIV?
Back side: Rule110, Bielefeld 2004, :))

See you later,
Andrei

This was done to reduce traffic, and to make people with slow modems happy :)
But we will include all handouts in the AMHSO folder and make them
available on the rule110 website.

Andrei:
Thanks for your help! could you send the handout once more to
info@xxxxxxxxxxx ? thanks!

Cheers Martin