[AMHSO] Re: { games people play }

  • From: Carlos Gershenson <cgershen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Abdiel Caceres <amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:54:05 +0100

Hola Abdiel,

> In Mexico we are using an electric current of 120V and an input like |
> | (tho little parallell bars), I know that Spain, by example, the
> people uses 240V and inputs like  o o (two circleslike holes), How is
> in Germany?

It's almost the same in all continental Europe, from Spain to Russia
(what might differ is if the third "leg" (ground) is a male or
female).
I believe that most laptops have voltage converters from 100 to 240 V
to 19 V, so you should be able to use the one you have. What you would
need would be just the contact adapter, which they sell at airport
shops not so cheaply...

(no olviden sus abrigos!)

Saludos,

    Carlos Gershenson...
    Centrum Leo Apostel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
    Krijgskundestraat 33. B-1160 Brussels, Belgium
    http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~cgershen/

 "What makes humans different from other animals?
  The ability to ask silly questions."