[amen] The Bare Cupboard

  • From: Seraphim Sigrist <ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends of Hosanna and of Christian Renewal,
  Greeting you in the joy of the Risen Lord--

  Today I sent all the money available (some more is waiting to
  clear) in our account for Hosanna to Moscow and including also
  1,000 borrowed from my own money to make up 2,000.
  This was necessary so the small salaries of several people
  who work in the community could be paid and the magazine
  issued at Easter.
  We have as you know also the rennovation of the new property.
  All will be well, on one level, we will have what God gives us...
  but as I have said
  if you have pledged and are able to complete your pledge now
  (not speaking of course of those who send in a set monthly
  amount)
  or if you are of one spirit with this our work and yet
  have not pledged...
  just now is the moment when it will count for much.
  With immense gratitude for your consideration and
  including all information for sending after my signature
  --the PAYPAL is very advantagous as immediately arriving
  and therefore clearing more quickly,
  with love in the Lord yours
  +Seraphim

    +Seraphim Sigrist

Donations for HOSANNA to
The Patristic Society
c.o 320 South Broadway, Unity P-7
Tarrytown New York 10591
   (all correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx )

OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
AND
 FOLLOW
 THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
BANK ACCOUNT DONATION.