[amen] Report on Hosanna Yearend Appeal. ..and a reminder of need.

  • From: Seraphim Sigrist <ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:04:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends of Christian Renewal,
and of the heritage of Father Alexander Men!

  This is to report on the progress of our yearend appeal which is
  the essential moment for providing support for all the works of Hosanna
  in mission and service for the coming year.
  we need                                                  $50,000 for 2007
  after the first 11 days of our appeal
  we have received    $950
  +pledges of             490
   for a total of $1440

  We have given our appeal in detail last time and it is
  available on line at: http://seraphimsigrist.livejournal.com/463311.html
  with pictures and many links
  also as I say there I have a pdf file pamphlet which I can forward to
  you and you can print out for distribution.

  We are a little behind this year...well every year in the appeal there
  are moments when it seems it will not go well and we will be in
  trouble continuing all these ministries...
  this year of course it is the same plus we have started late since
  I was sick for a month...

  well you know how your help is important to us and...
  I ask you to do what you can...encourage us...hold up our
  arms (in the image of Moses) in this work...
  and note after the sign off the places where by use of credit card
  and paypal donations can be made immediately ,safely and
  effecitively as well as our mailing address,
  and I am yours with Love in Christ the Lord,
  +Seraphim Joseph Sigrist

  Donations for HOSANNA to
  The Patristic Society
  c.o 320 South Broadway, Unity P-7
  Tarrytown New York 10591
     (all correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx )

  OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
  http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
  AND FOLLOW THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
  BANK ACCOUNT DONATION.