[amen] Hosanna appeal situation report. Fr Men filmstrip stills on line. News of Hosanna in Moscow,

  • From: Seraphim Sigrist <ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:13:45 -0800 (PST)

Friends,
  First our financial report on the appeal at the end of the year which
  must cover the whole coming year somehow of mission and service
  by Hosanna in Moscow.
    we  need                             $50,000
  after two weeks we have           1,085
  and pledges  of                            990

  total  = $2,075   so it is a start but not nearly enough
  think of it as a six week appeal reaching into January and
  if we do the math...   ?
  do you see the problem...? and we are running on empty
  in Moscow...
  of course we have some prospects, but also if you are of kindred
  spirit we need your help.
  at end of post information on how to donate by paypal immediately
  or by check.

  2) Fr Men Filmstrip pictures as stills

  The filmstrip of his life itself narrated in the language of your
  choice may be downloaded at:
  http://home.earthlink.net/~amenpage/slideshw.htm

  now I have downloaded the 200 slides and they are
  available as galleries in 14 pages at:
  http://voyager.smugmug.com/gallery/1518914
  Perhaps this can be useful or interesting to some...?

  3)News of Hosanna. Beginning to use the new missionary
  center , there was a meeting of the community today
  with a meal and presentation and discussion of God's
  revelation...many includding new people were present.
  Later plans were made for the sending of teams to prisons
  at Christmas and the planned Christian cultural festival in
  January plan went forward as posters were ordered (frankly
  in faith believing that we will have money to pay for them)
  to put up publicizing this God willing major event.
  (at yearend we are running on empty in Moscow even as
  to paying a stipend to those who work in the office and produce
  the magazine etc)

  well God has given this work to us, us in Moscow and us
  here together...it requires us all... and so in this work and
  with this appeal
  I am yours with Love in Christ the Lord,
    +Seraphim Joseph Sigrist

    Donations for HOSANNA to
    The Patristic Society
    c.o 320 South Broadway, Unity P-7
    Tarrytown New York 10591
       (all correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx )

    OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
    http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
    AND FOLLOW THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
    BANK ACCOUNT DONATION.