[amen] Moderation in All Things

  • From: Frank Purcell <ebsira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

This list has been reconfigured so that messages are not sent out to
our three hundred to four hundred subscribers until they are approved
by a moderator.  So far only +Seraphim and I have been designated as
moderators, so approval may take a little time.

For reasons of security, this list does not send out mail with
attachments.  If you have a document relating to the Alexander Men
conferences, I can put it on the website.  Texts of the presentations
would be especially appreciated by many, and I will announce to the
list when they are on line.

This list was set up to facilitate the planning of the Alexander Men
conferences, and to continue the dialogue relating to the life and work
of this great Russian evangelist and ecumenist.  It was recently
augmented with the addresses of those folks back home and abroad to
whom +Seraphim wanted to post from Russia, as the means of forwarding
he used the last time are not available now.

If you do not wish to be on this list, please follow the instructions
below to unsubscribe.

I apologize to all for any inconvenience.

Frank Purcell
Administrator

vacation from the list on the list home page here:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=amen