[amen] Hosanna: Travelling to Moscow

  • From: Seraphim Sigrist <ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:16:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friends,
In previous years I have typically been in Russia in January
but this year I am travelling now before Pentecost
to be with the ministry Hosanna which
you also share in support of, many of you and all are friends
and share in this ministry in prayer.

I will be leaving tomorrow and arriving Thursday. There will be
planning for the summer camp already under way and over
the weekend I will participate in a Biblical conference reading
a paper on Eden. Friends from First Presbyterian in Bellevue
Washington will be meeting with us also then and in the early
part of the following week.
There will be community Bible study and prayer before
Pentecost.
When I return I will report on all activities...now recently a new
kitchen and dining room set has been put in at the retreat
center I understand...and of course I will hope to bring photographs.

I ask your prayer for this trip and for our community
as for your continued support of this ministry we share
in which I am yours,
+Seraphim

+Seraphim Joseph Sigrist

Donations for HOSANNA to
The Patristic Society
c.o 320 South
Broadway, Unit P-7
Tarrytown New York 10591
   (all
correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx
 )

OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
AND
 FOLLOW THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
BANK ACCOUNT
DONATION.