[amen] Report from Moscow on our work. my visit. needs etc Part I "the Vstrecha Center."

  • From: Seraphim Sigrist <ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

Friends,
I am just back from Moscow and visit with our work there which
you also have supported in thought and prayer and many of you
materially as well.

Let me start my report in this post with some pictures and
brief captions which give an idea of the scope of the work
at the Center we have called "Vstrecha" (which means Meeting
or Encounter) in central Moscow.

In a next post I will show other things including our retreat
house, pictures from a Biblical conference etc

But this time please go to:

http://seraphimsigrist.livejournal.com/924120.html

I hope this gives an idea of the diversity range and dynamic of
the work we support and have undertaken...This year my trip
was in May and in previous years it was in January, so our
reports have been delayed...but this work as much as ever needs
your support and I will try to be faithful in reporting and showing
this ministry we share.
specifics on how to support this work we share follow now
and I ask again your help
+Seraphim

+Seraphim
 Joseph Sigrist

Donations for HOSANNA to
The Patristic Society
c.o 320 South
Broadway, Unit P-7
Tarrytown New York 10591
   (all
correspondence to me:  ssigrist@xxxxxxxxx, or sigrist@xxxxxxxx
 )

OR TO PAYPAL --CLICK ON "DONATE" BUTTON AT
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=hosanna
AND

 FOLLOW THE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE CREDIT CARD OR
BANK ACCOUNT
DONATION.