[amc] gratitude from the pastor and and spouse

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:58:18 -0600

We thank you for your generous friendship and the diverse ways in which you bless us with your companionship. Our experience of ministry together with you has been the most joyous and fulfilling part of our life journey.
We are grateful as well for the Christmas gift you gave to us today.
May the days that are being prepared for us all bring enrichment to our spirits and our hearts, and enable us to follow Jesus with confidence and assurance.