[amc] edited Women's Questionnaire

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:18:05 -0500

I am attaching the edited questionnaire.  Although the content is not
changed I realized that a few things were in the wrong places!

Janice

p.s.  If you want to do this on the computer and you want to put X in the
box do this:
1.  When you get to that part of the questionnaire choose
VIEW-TOOLBARS-FORMS
2.  On the toolbar that comes up click the picture of a lock on the far
right side.  You will not be able to type, but you will be able to mark the
boxes with X.
3. When you are done click the lock again and you will be able to type.

<<< application/msword; name="WOMAN�S GROUP QUESTIONNAIRE.doc"; x-mac-creator="4D535744"; x-mac-type="5738424E": Unrecognized >>>