[amc] directions

  • From: rdkoehn <rdkoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:34:48 -0600

In case some of you have forgotten how to get to my house, here it is:

Take I-35 south to San Marcos.
Exit #202 [Wonder World Drive] and stay on the frontage road until you
get to Wonder World Dr.

Take a right on Wonder World and go as far as you can go.  It dead ends
at a traffic signal on Hopkins St.

Turn right onto Hopkins and go about 0.7 mile until you get to a traffic
Signal at Bishop St.

Turn left onto Bishop and go about 0.5 mi to Hazelton St.

Turn right on Hazelton St. and go to the third street at the top of the
hill. The third street is Girard St.

You have arrived.  I have a tan brick duplex at the corner of Girard --
on the left. [even though my address is Hazelton, my driveway comes off
of Girard.]

Should you get lost, call me at 396-1789.