[amc] Young Adult Lunch - Oct 19

  • From: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "amc@freelists org" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:03:17 -0500

(From Liz and Gabe)

Young Adult Lunch- I forgot to announce it this past Sunday, but Gabe and I
are hosting young adult lunch Sunday, Oct 18, at our place, 1409
Briarcliff. It is literally up the road from church. You could walk home
with us or drive up the road and look for two excited small boys mowing the
front yard. Please come for pasta! And feel free to bring a side dish such
as veggies, fruit, garlic bread, whatever strikes your fancy. Kids welcome
too of course. See you.     -Liz

*Lee Lever, Pastor*
*Austin Mennonite Church*
AustinMennonite.org