[amc] Worship Schedule, Nov-Dec

  • From: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "amc@freelists org" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dixie Yoder <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:41:22 -0500

The AMC Worship Committee met last week and finalized the worship schedule
for the last two months of this year, November-December.  The schedules are
attached.  Please take a look and see if you have responsibilities during
an upcoming worship service.  If you are not able to serve on that Sunday
please switch with someone else on the schedule.

I am looking for musicians for the Christmas Eve service.  Please let me
know if you are available.

Thank you to everyone who volunteers for the various responsibilities
connected with our worship gatherings.  Your participation is very much
appreciated.  If you would like to volunteer please contact the worship
committee chair, Dixie Yoder - dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Blessings,

*Lee Lever, Pastor*
*Austin Mennonite Church*