[amc] The PARTY

  • From: "Bob" <rkoehn1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:27:55 -0600

Thanks to all the men who helped make the Christmas Party a success.  It is the
largest party I've hosted at my house--38 adults and 2 children attended.  And
it was probably the easiest "after a party clean up" that I have delt with.
[My dishwasher was only half full] And, a special thanks to the "weather man"
for ordering such a comfortable evening!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks to the ladies for encouraging your men to escort you to our Fellowship
Meeting with a supply of good food.!!!!!!!!