[amc] Directions to my house

  • From: "Bob" <rkoehn1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:52:17 -0600

For those coming from the North:

Take I-35/290w  and stay on 290w/71 until you get to Wm. Cannon.
Turn left onto Wm,Cannon and continue to first traffic light at Escarpment Blvd.
Turn right onto Escarpment and go approx. 1/2 mile to Oasis St.  [Oasis is the
second intersection south of Convict Hill Rd.]
Turn right onto Oasis and then take a right at the first intersection which is
Cheno Cortina Trail.
My house is the 6th on the right--7809--[look for the house # on the right side
of the garage door.]

another option is:
Take MoPac south to Wm. Cannon
Turn right onto Wm. Cannon and proceed to the 4th traffic light which is
Escarpment.
Turn left onto Escarpment and proceed to Oasis street.  Oasis is the second
intersection past Convict Hill Rd.