[amc] "Speaking for peace from Jerusalem and Washington" video town meeting, Sunday, Jun 26, 1-5pm

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:04:12 -0500

Congregation Beth Israel will host this Trans National Video Town Meeting to
feature 'the powerful voices of religion and civil society' regarding the
search for peaceful resolution to conflict in the Middle East.  These voices
share a conviction that Israeli-Palestinian relations 'must be an urgent
high priority of our foreign policy, because it is essential for the
security of our country and for the peace and well-being of Israelis and
Palestinians.'   I am planning to attend this presentation.  Others of you
who desire to attend are also welcome.  RSVP requested, not required:
jamiecharisse@xxxxxxxxx , address:  3901 Shoal Creek Blvd.