[amc] South Central Conf in Austin Volunteer Needed

  • From: "Ray Gingerich" <RGingerich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:21:32 -0600

Friends,

Grant and I have already volunteered to be on the worship committee for this
conference, and Gloria has volunteered to help with child care. Are there any
volunteers who would be willing to help with the Hotel logistics (see below)?
Let me know soon so I can get back to Spike.

Ray

 "The only people on earth who do  not  see Christ and his teachings as
non-violent are Christians." --Mohandas K. Gandhi