[amc] Housesitting in Buda?

  • From: "Helen Hopson" <hm.hopson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church AMC Listserve" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:33:09 -0500

Hello, friends whom I don't see very often, although I am still a member of
AMC, who works a lot of Sundays.
   I have a wonderful opportunity to go to China next month, as a guest of a
relative.  I'll be gone around 3 weeks and am wondering if anyone associated
with AMC would like to housesit in Buda during that time--and take care of two
cats, do a little plant watering.  There will be a car available  -- nothing
fancy, but the home has tv, vcr, dvd player, computer with juno; free long
distance in the united states; I also would offer a small stipend for whomever
might be interested.  There's room for more than one person to stay. If you are
interested, willing, and able let me know by email or phone:
hm.hopson@xxxxxxxxx  or  512-295-5410.  --Helen Hopson