[amc] Re: REMEMBER: The Trinity CDC Yard Sale is Saturday (and preview Sale is Friday Evening!)

  • From: gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>, Pastor Lee Lever <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>, amc <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:58:43 -0500

Thanks, Craig.  We do NOT need any more boxes and actually the Preview Sale
starts at 5 p.m. and is over at 7 p.m.  We are charging a $5 entrance fee to
see and purchase if desired SOME of the best products.
Here are some of the items we have collected:               Trinity Child
Development Center Partial List of Yard
Sale Items available

                        Saturday,
April 13th               8
a.m. – 1 p.m

            *These are
available at the $5 Entrance Fee Preview Night , Friday, April 12th
5 – 7 p.m.

3 Dell GX745 Optiplex Desktop Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM w/19” LCD
Monitor WIN 7 -- $275 each

*Ne’Qua Art Mermaid Ornament   $10

*Bentley 3 x 3 camera                    `$40

*Camera and Lenses

     Yashica  35 MM–TL-E                 $30

     Soligur 135mm                             $30

     Yashinon – DX                              $20

     Vivitar Flash                   $  2

Or Buy all four for            $70

FAX
Machine                                     $50

Canon
PIXMA Photo Printer        $10

Antique Rocking Chair                    $75

Calloway Golf Clubs                        $175

*Enchanted Dolls (3)                      $90
for Giselle and $130 for Giselle and Robert

*1 Yamaha Keyboard with case, stand & stool    $120

1 Bach Trumpet
with extra Yahama 11C4-70 mouthpiece               $50

1 Bach Trombone in case
                     $60

*Folding TV trays                                             $25

*San Francisco Music Box Company Kittens on Piano Plays the
Entertainer           $55

*Sewing machine in cabinet                        $25

*Vanity and Stool                                            $75

*Star Wars Collectible Figures                    $5-10 each

*Carpet Shampooer                                       $60

Canon PIXMA ip2700 Photo Copier          $10

*Kilty backpack                                                 $100

Eddie Bauer Ivory Musical Bassinet          $85

Strollers, High Chairs, Beautiful Cherry Crib/Toddler Bed , Car
Seats, potty chairs, many, many toys and baby items – some of which are *
available
at Friday night Preview

Boxes and boxes of books, lots of children’s books including
12 Hardy Boys Books

Bathroom Sink, Nordic Trac, Kerosene Lamps, Tent for 6, ,
Juicer, *New baskets and photo boxes,  *vintage
china, crystal, *vanity and stool,  linens,
Tupperware, kitchen ware, picture frames, tricycles, Entertainment Center,
Jewelry, artist’s table, children’s toys,  lots and lots of shoes and  clothes
(*some brand new items available
during Preview), hats,  luggage,
backpacks, and purses, sunglasses, toaster ovens, weed trimmers, and much, much
more. . . . . .. . .

On Saturday, at 12:45, we will be selling clothing for $2 a
bag.
Thanks to everyone!

Gloria

Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:08:43 -0700
From: craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amc] REMEMBER: The Trinity CDC Yard Sale is Saturday (and preview
Sale is Friday Evening!)
To: austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx; amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a quick reminder! As Spring Cleaning looms over us, maybe it is a good
time to bring those gently used items to Church Today, tomorrow or even early
Saturday morning to help aid the Trinity CDC Yard Sale? Extra plastic bags,
boxes and paper bags can be used to help people carry away their goodies, too!
If you help moving/transporting items to the Church for the sale, let me know;
I'll bring my truck. Remember that the "Pre-sale" is tomorrow at 7 p.m. / The
sale is Saturday Morning.