[amc] Permission Forms

  • From: paul snow <snow.paul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:59:39 -0500

I neglected to hand out permission forms, which will be required for
the church trip for minors.  I will have printed forms tomorrow
morning for those kids being dropped off by parents.  However, their
guests will need a form as well.

You can email me for a proper form which you can print out.  Or you
can print out the following text as your permission form:

SCHLITTERBAHN YOUTH TRIP PERMISSION FORM
Required for those under 18

The undersigned _______________________________, referred to as the
parent and lawful
guardian of _______________________________, a minor.

Parent acknowledges that said minor is authorized to participate in
the  Schlitterbahn Youth Trip
on Aug 11, 2009, and to engage in all activities incident thereto.

Parent hereby authorizes the rendering of such emergency medical care
as could be undertaken
by the parent. The parent hereby releases Austin Mennonite Church and
its agents and employees
from any and all acts taken in good faith during the trip.

Emergency Contact Information:

Alternate contact: ___________________________