[amc] Like singing Christmas carols? Please come....

  • From: Larry <ldabraham@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:49:11 -0500 (EST)

Dolly and Larry are hosting a carol singing party at their house this Saturday
evening, from 7-9pm, for neighbors and friends. We'll have an extraordinary
pianist, songbooks, and some snacks to keep the energy level up and the
whistles wet.  All adults, teens, children, and others are welcome.  Please
come if you can, to join in singing or to just enjoy.  Bring a guitar or other
instrument if you wish; likewise for a snack, but please don't feel obligate to
do so.  We feel there are not enough opportunities to sing these songs which
often are real favorites but locked away most of the year.

Saturday, December 21, 7-9:00pm

Dolly Lambdin and Larry Abraham
1708 Westmoor Drive  78723

H:  512-926-9650  (in case you get lost)